Tuesday, February 13, 2018

TMI Tuesday: February 13, 2018

Sexy TMI Tuesday is up. ♥




Ash:
1. Tell us two reasons why you would stay in a bad relationship.
I've been in this situation before. I was in a relationship with a very emotionally abusive man from the ages of 18-20. I stayed for two reasons. The first one being that I didn't want to break his heart. I felt guilty for wanting to leave him even though I know now that I shouldn't have cared. He really fucked with my head though, so I was not in a good place mental health wise. The second reason was that I didn't want to give up guaranteed cock. I knew I could get fucked whenever I wanted and I didn't want to give that up. I finally broke up with him when I found someone else to replace him. I'm older and wiser now.

2. Do you wish your private life was kinkier?
I think my private life is fairly kinky. I do wish that we had more time and opportunities to scene together but I'm pretty happy overall. I will always welcome more rope, impact, and sensation play in my life. Sometimes there just isn't enough time and I'd much rather get fucked.

3. Tell us about your weirdest sexual experience.
When I was a teenager, I had a FWB that I would hang out with all the time. Let's call him Dante. He ended up getting a girlfriend, so we stopped messing around. One day, he asked me if I would go shopping with him to find a birthday present for his girlfriend. I agreed, so he picked me up and we went shopping. After we found a gift for her, we decided to go get some lunch. This is where it gets a little weird. For some reason, every time he drinks Dr. Pepper, he gets a raging boner. Of course he ordered Dr. Pepper to go with his lunch that day. As we were leaving the restaurant, he had a noticable bulge in his pants. I couldn't help but notice it and it turned me on so much. When we got back to the car, he started talking about how much he missed my mouth on his cock. That turned me on even more. We started to drive to his girlfriend's house and I kept telling myself to be good. It didn't work. When we stopped at a stoplight, he reached down, opened his jeans, and out popped his rock hard cock. I lost it at that point. I immediately started giving him road head. It was like my mouth was magnetized to his cock. I couldn't help myself. He said that we were going to make a quick stop somewhere and drove to an abandoned house. This abandoned house happened to be halfway burned down and condemned. He said he always wanted to fuck in there. So, he put his cock away and we walked to the back door of the house. It was unlocked...or broken. So, we just walked in. There were huge holes in the floor and you could see down to the basement. I was terrified that the whole place was going to collapse on us. I pushed down the fear and went with it anyway. We went into a room that was mostly intact and took our pants off. He bent me over, I grabbed a support beam, and he started to fuck me. He fucked me for quite a while and then I said I couldn't cum in that position. So, he laid me down on the floor and fucked me some more. I rubbed my clit until I came around his cock. Then, he pulled out and finished in my mouth. After we were done, we went outside and smoked a cigarette. At that moment, the reality of what we just did hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt so bad that my stomach felt sick. I yelled at him for setting me up. I knew he had planned the whole thing and he knew that I wouldn't have the willpower to say no. But it wasn't all his fault. We got back in the car and drove to his girlfriend's house where we gave her the gift and hung out at her house for a while. Talk about awkward. That was awkward as fuck. I felt so guilty and I hated myself in that moment. I learned my lesson that day. Never again. I'm so very against cheating.

4. Can you have a totally hands-free orgasm?
I have done this twice. I just imagined things being done to me and I got myself to orgasm without touching my clit at all. I haven't done it since I was 19. I'm curious if I can still do it.

5. What tips can you give for staying hard (you personally or keeping your partner hard)?
I usually use my mouth. Kissing, sucking, biting, exploring with my tongue.

Bonus: Is it okay to not celebrate Valentine’s Day even though you have a partner? Why or why not???
You should never feel obligated to celebrate Valentine's Day. If you do, then what's the point? Then it is no longer expressing your love. It's just doing it because you have to. I like expressing my love to my partners. It makes me feel good to make them happy.



Husband:
1. Tell us two reasons why you would stay in a bad relationship.
When I was with my ex-wife the two reasons I stayed were that I committed myself to that relationship with marriage vows and that I was scared of being ostracized. My word is something important to me, I honor my promises and do my utmost to keep them, so it was extremely difficult to have to shut that down to leave. Being ostracized ended up happening to me anyway because my ex-wife was very good at being duplicitous and had everyone thinking she was the greatest thing ever, when in reality she was horrible to everyone behind their backs. It took almost an entire year to finally get my family to see how it was for me when I was with her.

2. Do you wish your private life was kinkier?
I do wish it could be kinkier, and I believe that when we get a chance to own a house to have a play space it will be. Right now a lot of play has to be done when we are childless for an evening or we have a play party we have been invited to. For me still, play parties are sometimes overwhelming and I don't get a chance to uncoil myself completely.

3. Tell us about your weirdest sexual experience.
When I first started looking for men to date I found a guy who lived within a few miles of us and he worked at the local supermarket. One time I went to his house and we had a make out session, but he was so forceful about it that his stubble totally gave my chin road rash.

4. Can you have a totally hands-free orgasm?
Yes, but conditionally; hands free sex. Hands up in the air not touching myself or anyone. 😁😂🤣

5. What tips can you give for staying hard (you personally or keeping your partner hard)?
I don't have any tips for this honestly, but I'm certainly open for any tips or hints that show up.

Bonus: Is it okay to not celebrate Valentine’s Day even though you have a partner? Why or why not???
I am not always the best at celebrating holidays but I try to make it something special. Cards, romantic things on that day, but when it comes to planning things out I tend to fail miserably. I think an effort should be made, but I also don't save that day to be romantic or sweet and spread that out throughout the year.

———

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

1 comment:

  1. Great answers guys!
    Sorry Ash but I LOL'ed at your answer to Q1. I am constantly amazed at how many women have no idea how 'easy' it is to get laid, if they want to. If only they knew sooner how men think they might not be so timid. The power really is with women - they just don't know it! I meet so many hot vibrant women who (according to my wife) complain they can't get any dates/sex and all I think is 'wow, do you really have no idea how desirable you are? what a catch you are?' It's so unfair.

    ReplyDelete